Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day Tipper: A Quick and Easy Way to Make a Few Dollars

DayTipper

This site is fun and easy to do. You don't have to be an excellent writer, you just have to have a good tip!

Here you get paid $3.00 for each tip you submit that gets published.

I submitted several tips and was informed within hours which ones were accepted and which ones were rejected.

Each tip need only to be a few sentences and I have seen some publishes with as little as two.

This site is definitely worth your time if you want to make an extra couple of bucks for some quick and easy work!

DayTipper

3 comments:

Squishy Network said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wanting to help said...

Another great blog Alicia. You have put together information that I am sure is going to be helpful to many people.

You might want to check out my blog too. I have found several legitimate work at home sites so far, and I made $900+ in December, $700+ in January, $850+ last month, $2600+ in March, and $2,624 in April. All the sites I belong to are free to join. To see site descriptions and proof of payment, please click:


extra money making
blog!

Talz said...

Thanks so much for this great site!