Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

BuyKewordArticles is Hiring

I just got the word that BuyKeywordArticles (BKA) is hiring. I did a quick search to find out if they were legit, and I found two reviews that stated they were.

BKA has a pay scale between 1 cent per word and 5 cents per word. They start everyone out at 1 cent, and move you up based on performance and talent. Now 1 cent per word is very low pay for a freelance writer, but it is this type of company that I highly recommend for a beginner. It allows you to work your way up, while developing a resume. 

When I first got started writing online, I started with a company that doesn't pay very well. I worked my way up in that company, which led to higher paying jobs. Now I can be a bit pickier about the freelance work I take on.

So, if you are just starting out, or you really need another writing egg and you don't mind the 1 cent per word until you can be promoted, then go ahead and apply for BKA by clicking HERE!

FYI: I don't get paid anything to tell you about this company. Just sharing the info in case you are looking for another company to write for.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First step for writers is searching for writing job and writing projects with right price. We have invested a lot of time to creating this useful information. Perhaps every writers need this information, it does not matter you are beginners and master.

http://instantpaidwriterjobs.blogspot.in/

Gadz said...

Strongwhispers is paying...

http://strongwhispers.com/get-paid-to-write-articles/

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com

Leeann Thompson said...

hello I'm Leeann, and I'm trying to become a writer but I can't find a wed site I can right on can I have some tips?